Thursday, September 8, 2022

Crinkle Crunch

It's time for another fab challenge at Creative Knockouts!  Our theme for this challenge is Anything Goes and our sponsor for this challenge is Twinkle Lane Designs.

I chose to work with Autumn Girl for this challenge, not only do you get this beautiful image, it comes with 3 sentiments.

I used Copic markers to color the image and to cut the squares I used Dotted Square die-cuts by Sizzix.  The paper is from the Sweater Weather collection by Lawn Fawn.  To finish it off I added some sequins and sprig of foliage.

Make sure you check out the amazingly creative creations from our Design Team then it's your turn to start creating!

Challenges:
Color my Heart Color Dare - Color Challenge #512 (Sept 15) .
Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Orange/Rust, Free, Layers #178 (Sept 15) .
613 Avenue Create - Leaves (Sept 30)

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring of the adorable image and great match of colors in the whimsical patterned paper... beautiful and fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the argyle pattern paper and the color of your image. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice matching of the patterned paper with the autumn theme! Lovely colouring too. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card with so many details! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Your coloring is lovely. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous fall card. Thanks for playing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card makes me want to get my wellies on and go and jump in a pile of leaves Michelle! There are loads of details on your card but it is beautifully ‘clean’ - I love it! Thank you for coming to play with us at Tic Tac Toe this week! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Autumn colours! Thanks for sharing with Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that argyle paper and your colouring is wonderful. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare. I hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete