Thursday, August 11, 2022

Summer Stitching

It's time for another fab challenge at Creative Knockouts!  Our theme for this challenge is All Stitched Up!

Our amazing sponsor for this challenge is Mirtillamente Digital Stamps and Paper and the lucky winner will receive 2 images of their choice!


I chose to work with Summer No. 2 for this challenge and went to work coloring with Copic markers.
After coloring I pulled out my sewing machine and stitched with lime green, orange and blue thread.  I followed up with glossy accents and Nuvo drops.

Make sure you check out the amazingly creative creations from our Design Team then it's your turn to start creating!


Challenges:
Mirtillamente Challenge - ATG #12 (Aug 27) .

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very great card and a cute idea. I love it.
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck and I hope to see you again.
    Alena DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete