Wednesday, May 4, 2022

May Layout at Kate Hadfield Designs

A new month brings a new Layout over at Kate Hadfield Designs.  While I haven't quite gotten into digital scrapbooking, I like to use the layouts in my card designs.

I did some broad interpretations for my layout, using Mini Hexagon dies from Spellbinders and rather keeping the shapes in straight lines I altered it slightly (there is a fabulous sample on the back of the Spellbinder package).


I have to admit, the picture doesn't do the card justice, in person it looks so much better.  The "Mother" sentiment was created using my Cricut Joy and green glitter cardstock.


I hope you check out the Gallery for some wonderful scrapbook layouts created by my teamies and don't forget to grab the Blocked and Squared 2 Freebie to create your own layout!


No comments:

Post a Comment