Thursday, January 21, 2021

Wishes

 Anything Goes is the theme for our new challenge at Creative Knockouts and we have a fabulous sponsor to help us get started - The Artsy Stamper.

The feather is from the Nesting Sparrows Set and I decided to try some heat embossing with my new heat tool from Christmas.  I had a heat gun from the hardware store, it was normally something you would use for more industrial tasks so I had to be really careful as it would get so hot it would burn the edges of the paper if I got too close.


I used a VersaMark pen to moisten the areas I wanted to apply embossing powder then watched my new toy do it's job.  The powder didn't like the finer lines, I possibly should have gone over with the pen a few times.  I used gold and copper spritz on the card then framed it with some gold background paper.

The digital sentiment is one that I have had for a very long time, it's named as Susan's Sentiments 2 however I have no idea who Susan is as I would love to give her credit. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and I look forward to seeing your creations!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful feathered card, Michelle! With that lovely sentiment, it could work for many different occasions, too.

    ReplyDelete