Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Sweetest Time of the Year

We're in the home stretch now, are you ready for Santa's visit? This is my last week of work until January so I'm happy that I'll have some time to finish up any last minute things I may have forgotten.  I'm looking forward to some time off and excited that my oldest son Lane will make it home for Christmas. It will be a much smaller Christmas this year as I'm sure it will be for most of us.

Onward to our challenge at Creative Knockouts and the theme for this challenge is ATG or Anything Goes!  

Our fab and fun Sponsor is SheepSki Designs.  I love the unique and funny designs, make sure to check them out!

I was super excited to play with this image, Ginger Hot Tub!  


I printed the image on Copic paper then masked it off to create the background with Distressed Oxide Inks: Candied Apple, Pickled Raspberry and Worn Lipstick.  After that was done I colored the image with Copics, added the sentiment, twine and button.

Thanks so much for stopping by and would like to wish everyone a safe, health and happy holiday season!


1 comment:

  1. Super cute card, Michelle! Happy Holidays to you and yours in this very strange year. May we all have a better 2021.

    ReplyDelete