Thursday, September 24, 2020

Monster-ous

 Thankful Thoughts is the theme for our new challenge at Creative Knockouts!  

Our sponsor for this challenge is Star Stampz and the lucky winner will receive three (3) digi stamps of their choice!


While this may not be your typical "thankful" image, I love Monster Under Bed!  I colored the image to match the Monster Life papers purchased at Snap Click Supply Co. and the sentiment was computer generated. 

I hope you have fun with this challenge and I look forward to seeing your creations.  Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Hey there, Michelle! This is such a cute and clever card! You've colored that image up beautifully (I did not know Star Stampz and now I do!) and your paper goes perfectly with the stamp. I really, really like how you turned that round die-cut into an embellishment...great idea! I like as well how you've made this a thank you card with your sentiment. That's so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Michelle! Great sentiment, it fits perfectly! Your coloring is fab and everything matches perfectly, love it!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete