Friday, August 7, 2020

Dual Challenge at Winter Wonderland

Dual Challenge at Winter Wonderland you say ... what does that mean??  It means you have a choice between two Sketches plus the addition of Embossing (dry or wet) on your creation!


Our fun and fab sponsor is Dr. Digi's House of Stamps!  Meet Christmas Chris, he's really loving that "Figgy Pudding".  Actually, I don't know if that's what he's eating, its the only Christmas dessert I can think of!!
I decide on the first sketch to create this card.  I used the Print & Cut feature on my Silhouette Cameo to cut around the image, then colored  Chris with Copic markers and added some glossy accents to the icing of the pudding ball and the sentiment is embossed with black embossing powder.

I would like to redo this card, making Chris a bit larger to take up more space on the card, or maybe just use a smaller square!




1 comment:

  1. Great take on the sketch and excellent coloring job on the image!

    ReplyDelete