Monday, May 25, 2020

Underwear for Christmas?!

Well hellooooo! Today is a new challenge over at Christmas with the Cuties!  Our theme for this challenge is Anything Cute and Christmas with Optional Ribbons & Bows.

Our lovely sponsor for this challenge are our friends over at Crafty Ribbons!  Crafty Ribbons has an amazing selection and it's so much fun going through their collection of goodies!

I pulled out an old fave image of mine from Whimsie Doodles (so sad they are no longer) appropriately called "Underwear for Christmas".


I used Copic markers to color the undies and used my new Stitched Collage Frame Diecut to put the card all together.  It's the first time I used the diecut and have to admit it took me a while to play with it to figure out how I wanted to use it.  Now that I have the hang of it I've made quite a few cards with the template.

I hope my card gives you a chuckle!  Thanks for stopping in and I look forward to seeing your cute creations!


Challenges:
International Art & Soul - Humorous #84
Crafty Catz - Spots and/or Stripes #507
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas/First #556
Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Add Ribbon, Lace or Twine #112
Merry Little Christmas - Anything Goes #22

6 comments:

  1. I had to laugh when I saw this - I would totally have this set, and these undies, if I could, lol. There's a party down there! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Michelle, such a fun choice of image

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant image and sentiment for our Humorous theme. Thank you so much for joining us at INTAAS. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this did make me snigger!! A fantastic card!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like you, I hated to see Whimsie Doodles close. Love your card! I have this same stamp set, makes me smile every time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab fun card, love the sentiment, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete