Monday, February 24, 2020

Christmas with the Cuties is Back!

Welcome to Christmas with the Cuties first challenge of 2020, great time to slowly start building your Christmas card stash! 

Our challenge this month is Anything Goes with optional Clean and Simple and our FAB sponsor is Bugaboo!


The image I chose is Little Penguin Decorate Tree.  I decided to use non-traditional penguin colors to keep the card bright and cheery.  I colored the image with Copic markers and added Wink of Stella and some glossy accents for dimension.

For the background paper I decided to use mirror silver card stock to keep it on the CAS side. I haven't used the mirror paper much but have to admit, I quite like it although taking pictures is difficult because of the reflection!

Make sure you check out the cute creations from our Design Team, they are great!




1 comment: