Thursday, July 4, 2019

Llama Love

It's challenge time at Creative Knockouts and our theme is "Birthday Wishes"!

Our sponsor for this challenge is Imagine that digistamp and the lucky winner will receive a $12 coupon to shop at their store!  While you're looking through all the amazing images, check out their blog too!

This cute image is Llama Kisses. As soon as I saw this image I knew I wanted to use bright colors.  I dug through my paper collection and found Happy Camper by Doodlebug Designs.



I used  my copic markers and matched the colors to the paper.  The sentiment is computer generated into a circle leaving room for a button and twine!

Make sure you check out the amazingly creative creations from our Design Team then it's your turn to start creating!



Prize: $12 coupon


Challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Birthdays
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes w/sentiment



3 comments:

  1. What a great card!The papers you've chosen coordinate perfectly with the coloring and theme of the images. The button and little bit of twine are THE perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle! This is some awesome coloring for an awesome card!! Love it so much. Thank you for creating with IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP - always an honor to sponsor Creative Knockouts. PS... I'd love to display your card in my digi shop on my Llamas product page! Have a great weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would be honored to have my card displayed in your shop!

      Delete