Friday, February 15, 2019

Girly Time at Creatalicious Challenges #157

It's challenge time over at Creatalicious Challenges, As always, Anything Goes with a twist ... optional "girly".

Our sponsor for this challenge is Color of Love (formerly Lacy Sunshine) and the lucky winner will receive 3 digis of their choice!

This image is Jellyana Mermaid Treasure Cove Collection.  This is the perfect image to get your girl on!


There are so many things you can do with this image to "girl-it-out".  My go-to colors are pink, pink and pink however I decided to try and expand my color pallet. I have to admit, I really like using the yellows, with some pink in there of course!

Now it's your turn to show us your girly touches.  Don't forget to hop on over and check out the Design Team's creations for some inspiration.


Prize:  3 digis of your choice


1 comment:

  1. Your creation is very Beautiful! I am jealous you get to hang Seaside. Have a blast for me!!!!
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete