Thursday, January 17, 2019

In Stitches at Creative Knockouts

It's time for another fab challenge at Creative Knockouts!  Our theme for this challenge is "In Stitches" - we want to see real or faux stitching in your creation.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Crafty Sentiments Designs and the lucky winner will receive 3 digis of their choice!

For this challenge, I chose to work with Henry I love working with masculine images, seeing as I have a house full of boys, they have a special place in my heart :)


I colored Henry with my copic markers and matched the colors with the Birthday Wishes paper by Echo Park.  For my "stitching" I used stitched star die-cuts and used foam dots on a few of them.

Now it's your turn to get your creative juices flowing.  For some incentive, make sure you check out the amazingly creative creations from our Design Team.  I look forward to seeing what you create!



Prize: 3 Digis

1 comment:

  1. Hey teammie your stitched dies are simply phenomenal. I adore the colors of your layout and the way you colored your is the bomb. Thank you so much for inspiring me.

    Hugs your DT teammie,
    Tamie

    ReplyDelete