Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Whoa, it's been too long!

It's time to get posting!  Not that I haven't been creating in the last year, just seems I run out of time to actually do anything with the pics that I take.  There have been so many special people I have created cards for I think it's high time to celebrate them all (again!).

First up is Sherry.  My son and her daughter are together and through them, our friendship has grown.  I cherish the time we spend together, not only do we fill our time and space with laughter, we have great heart-to-hearts.  She is inspirational and you can't help but feel good when she is around.  She is also sexy as heck and I love the pink dress she wears, she looks amazing in it.


This image is from Saturated Canary and colored with Copic Markers. 

Challenges
Creative Knockouts - Fave Embellishment (definitely the Key!)

No comments:

Post a Comment