Friday, May 30, 2014

Pots and Pots of Flower Pots

Time for another awesome challenge at Digi Haven!  Our theme is Flowers and Pots and our fab sponsor for this challenge is Lacy Sunshine Stamps where the winner will receive 3 digis of their choice!


I chose to work with Cherry Flower Pot for my card.  I used some crackle glossy accents on the cherry blossoms and think I should have added plain ol' glossy accents throughout the image. 

Make sure you check out the amazingly creative creations from our Design Team then it's your turn to start creating!


4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Michelle, I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,a lovely image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty! Love the way you did the tabs on the side.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love the oriental touch
    Dewi xx

    ReplyDelete