Monday, April 15, 2013

Anything Goes at Cards for Men 1

It's time for an "Anything Goes" challenge at Cards for Men! 

Our sponsor for this challenge is Squidgi Digi, the winner will receive 4 digi's of their choice!




For my card I chose Docs to work with.  Although my Docs are black, I decided to color them like workboots and make this into a Father's Day card.

I didn't do anything fancy, just kept it simple.  I colored the image with my Copic markers and framed the image with some colored cardstock and added a bit of ribbon in the middle.  The sentiment is computer generated.



Hi my name is Beth, I am 19 years old and am studying a Degree in illustration at Blackpool University.

I started drawing images for my Mum , who made cards with them and then she put them on her blog . She got lots of great comments and people saying i should sell them - so here we are !
I hope you enjoy my images and would love to see any creations you make with them


2 comments: