Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Aud Sentiments - Thank you or Thanksgiving Challenge

You only have one more week to enter Aud Sentiments "Thank you or Thanksgiving" Challenge. For added inspiration, Team B is showcasing their creations this week so make sure you check them out!
Our sponsor for this challenge is Wee Stamps. They are giving the winner 3 digi images of their choice!
This beautiful image is "Silver Fairy". When I was young, my fave colors were lilac and green so when I started working with this image, it brought me back to the lilac wallpaper in my bedroom with purple and green flowers.
I'm not used to creating fancy, girly cards so I may have gone a bit overboard with the bling ... I really wasn't sure what else to do (yikes!!). I've been around boys too long!
Now it's your turn. Make sure you check out the amazing projects our Design Team has created for your inspiration. Happy Crafting!
Challenges:
Sentimental Sundays - Thanksgiving/Thank You
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays - Thank You
Card Makin Mama's - Thanks

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! The little fairy is sweet. And you can NEVER have too much bling. Love it!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card sweetie.....pop over to my blog I have a surprise for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love the little fairy she is gorgeous. Love the different shape of the easel card too!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so pretty! Love all the bling
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card design. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow loving all the bling, beautiful shaped card.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete