Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oh Crap! Dude Time Doodles Blog Hop

Woo hoo, it's time to celebrate another creative spurt from our Designers! Dude Time Doodles is sponsoring a Blog Hop to introduce you to the new images they have created - yehaw!
If you’ve arrived here from Anne, you’re on the right track. Although, there really is no wrong route, just keep hopping until you’ve seen all the wonderful creations from the FAB Dudette Design Team. Make sure you leave some love cause one of us is the MYSTERY HOSTESS! That’s right, one lucky person will win one of the new images just for commenting!

This here little lady is "Lady Stinker" by our Crazy Marlooney. I was sitting, not unlike Lady Stinker here, trying to figure out what kinda sentiment I was gonna use. Then I remembered my collection of sentiments by Marlooney that she kindly offered as a freebie on her blog (although I did add the star).
PERFECTO!
I used an old sketch from Sketch Saturday but it was missing something. So, I sat down again (great thinking spot it is) and reached for some TP, AHHA, perfect embellishment right at my fingertips!

Now head on over to Lynn's FAB creation! Happy Crafting!

Michelle - that's me!
DTD
Challenges:
Party Time Tuesdays "Anything Goes"
Lollipop Crafts "Embellish It"
Scrap-Creations "Doing it Digi"

21 comments:

  1. Bwwaaahaaahaa!! She looks fantastic! I LOVE the toilet paper touches! You're brilliant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is HILARIOUS!!! love the TP embellies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you added the toilet paper - very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! omg! That sentiment is phenomenal! Great card! Thanks for joining our embellishment challenge at Lollipop Crafts this week.
    Tammy DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card Michelle, I like the little toilet roll and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card with Lady Thinker! The TP is a wonderful touch and so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job. Thanks so much for sharing.
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the papers and your design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The TP is too brilliant, Michelle! This card has to be the funniest of the bunch this week. Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is just too funny - awesome job and thanks for joining us at Lollipop Craft Challenges

    Crafty Hugs,
    Juelmarie , DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely fantastic, the TP is a brilliant touch to the card and the sentiment gave me a good chuckle too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is inspired! So funny; love the image & sentiment, and the fact that it's a birthday card. Isn't that just when you remember what you forgot! I LOVE that you used actual toilet paper...and the tiny TP roll is amazing. Love it! Thank you for the fun hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh you had me giggling, love the TP!!! hehehe
    and a brilliant card as well, love it, classic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is too funny. Love the toilet paper embellies, the paper, and your coloring is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh My God!!! I love that small role of toilet paper! Now there is some serious inspiration! Crap! Oops, potty mouth - uhh, perfect pun! I need this stamp! LOL

    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  16. Funny,funny funny! Love the addition of toilet paper, so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lol! I love it! Greaat work as ever Michelle!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Michelle
    Love the image, look so funny. Fantastic creation.
    Thanks for joining us at
    Lollipop Crafts.
    Good Luck!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  19. Baahaaa I freakin love it!!That toilet paper is perfect!!Thanks for playing with us at Scrap-Creations.Good Luck hun!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, this really made me smile. You have been so creative with it and the little toilet paper is brill.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOL! What a great card! Love the colors, coloring and colorful sentiment! And great minds think alike - I do all my best creative thinking while sitting in the library!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete